New Camps will be announced soon, keep checking back for updates.
The camps will be conducted by one or more of our professional trainers. All this is included in the price…
- All players ages 6 through 14 welcome
- Camp Tuition for entire week 9 am – 3 pm
- Camp T-Shirt
- Friday Pizza Party (Food and Drinks Provided)
- Professional Training
- Lots of Fun
Typical Camp Schedule:
- 8.45 am – 9 am: Drop Off
- 9 am – 11.15 am: Camp ….. different activities conducted by our professional trainers which are aimed to improve each players technical and tactical understanding of the game. Water Breaks are provided on a regular basis.
- 11.15 – Noon: Lunch/Snack Time with resting period for digestion. During this period of time, kids will have more time to socialize with each other by playing board games etc… Our staff ensures that kids do not get bored at any time during the camp and will provide food for thought if need be.
- Noon – 2.45 pm: Camp … during the second portion of the day camp, players are exposed to small sided games like 3v3 and 4v4 to learn about team concepts in small groups. This is essential for every player development prior to entering the 11 a side field. In conclusion of each day, kids are split into teams and based on age and level of play they are competing in a little round robin.
- 2.45 – 3 pm: Clean up and pick up
- We have also a Meeting Room with a TV, foosball table and games should there be any declining weather conditions which would prohibit us from being outside. So don’t miss out and register today for our popular Spring Break Camp.
- All this will take place at the Kelly Road Soccer Complex which is located at 10750 Kelly Road, Fort Myers, FL 33908.